- 50g butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 3 rashers bacon, sliced into fine strips
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 10 fresh sage leaves, sliced
- 1 cup of bread crumbs (use day old bread)
Melt butter in a frying pan. Add the onion and cook gently without browning.
Add the macadamia nuts and bacon. Cook until lightly browned.
Place mixture into a bowl and add the mango, sage and breadcrumbs. Season to taste.
Turn into a plastic container.
Freeze until required.
Subscribe to Mick's Meat Barns weekly newsletter to receive the Special of the Week Dinner Inspiration.